tirsdag 12. februar 2013

Change of direction



 After a lot of research, watching ”Greate expectations” and lecture with Sharon and Sue, I am gonna go for a natural Historical Victorian makeup. I thought we were supposed to do contemporary Victorian makeup, I then planned to make Estelle dark with quiet harsh makeup.
 
But In Victorian times this was for prostitutes and actors, and men did not find a woman like that to be a the ideal wife. I want my Estelle to be beautiful and delicate.
It looks like they don’t have any makeup on in Victorian times, but today to achieve the look and make it as beautifull as possible I will add makeup.
I will countour and higlight my models face in this way:


Making her the most natural beauty as possible. I will pale the skin down a tone or two and all skin that is showing including hands and ears.
I will add mascara lightly to her eyes, drying off the mascara wand a bit before use, and add some individual lashes to the edges of her eyes to make her lashes fuller and more seducing.
She will get a tint of peachy/rosy lips that will naturally blend in. Her cheeks will have a bit rosy blush that will be natural with her look.
Her brows will be filled in a bit and I will put some wax on to hold them in place.


Preperation before makeup:
- Tell her to come with tweezed brows.
-  nails should be well manicured with blank nail polish,
-  she has to shave under arms,
-  no piercings,
- Do not wash the hair the day before.

This is my model Alice that I found at Modelmayhem, I really loved her look, being a natural beauty with those pretty eyes. 


I am gonna use a photographer I found at model mayham, A girl named Nastassja will take my pictures.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar