tirsdag 12. februar 2013

Design prosess

I have found some things I may use for the shoot.
This is one of the dresses i may go for as a B plan for Estelle, I dont think its victorian enough, and it is showing to mutch skin so I will use something to cover up. i been pinning the ruffles from the sides on the shoulder together, covering more of the chest area and making it look more elegant.





                                                Some rings and earings I want to use.


Not able to rotate picture. I found this in my jewerly box, I seen a lot of these under my research, it looks very Victorian. It was left behind  in a button box when my grandma died. I think its made of  glas. Im curious why it is a woman on these accesories?  I will  do closer research to find out the reason



I was  looking for glowes and a fan for the shoot today, looking at second hand shops and Hepwrights with no luck. But then I went to " Beatnik emporium" and found these treasures,  In vision  its for Estelle if I find a pastelle dress for her, if not i think the gloves would really suit Miss Havisham.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar